Corporate and Coninuing Education has built its reputation on providing flexible, customized, high quality training and consulting services. Our consultants can assist you in identifying your needs and achieving your future opportunities.
Our consultants have also provided innovative technical solutions to many government agencies and local businesses.We’re here to help you with your latest technology projects or issues, large or small.
- Network Server and Infrastructure Design and Support
- IT Project Management Services: project planning, procurement, execution, risk management, change control, and team management
- IT Project Quality Assurance: review for PM best practices, remediation, and risk assessments
- Web Development
- Application Development
- Database Development
- MS-Office, Macromedia, Adobe Consulting
We offer consulting services for businesses, public agencies, and nonprofit organizations that want professional assistance to achieve their mission or enhance their organizational effectiveness. Among our areas of expertise are:
- Career Development
- Business Analysis
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational Assessment and Design
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- Management Accountability and Performance Framework
- Communication and Media Skills
- Team Building
- Asset Mapping
Contact Jennifer Carter at 360-596-5749 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Working With Us
We work with you to determine the right fit for your specific business needs.
We have a wide range of experienced consultants who are current in their fields, flexible and customer service oriented.
We are local, respected, stable and consistent.
We are able to contract using Interagency Agreements.
Our contracts give you the flexibility to plan for unexpected issues, but pay for only what you use.
History of Success – Clients
- Conservation Commission
- State Farm
- Liquor Control Board
- Arts Commission
- Dept. of Social and Health Services (DSHS)
- Office of Sup. of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Gambling Commission
- City of Lacey
- State Senate
- Dept. of Transportation (DOT)
- Dept. of Commerce
- Labor and Industries
- Dept. of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Employment Security Dept. (ESD)
- State Auditors Office
- Puyallup School District
- County Roads Administration Board (CRAB)